River Road Presbyterian Childcare Center is a ministry of River Road Presbyterian Church. We are pleased to provide a childcare center within a church setting. We are dedicated to creating an environment in which each child has necessary boundaries and room to grow: emotionally, physically, spiritually, socially, and academically. We know that each moment is precious and strive to make our time with our students count both academically and spiritually as we share love with every child, every day. Our staff is highly qualified, bringing years of experience and, in many cases, child development credentials and degrees to our program. We offer childcare for children 6 weeks – 5 years of age between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday during the school year. We offer Art and Music classes weekly. It is with joy that we serve your family.
Interested families may download the application and other necessary forms below. Current parents my communicate with the center through the Parent Portal. Please feel free to email River Road Presbyterian Childcare Center or call at 804-740-2003 for more information.
Director of Childcare Center
River Road Presbyterian Childcare Center (RRPCC) is seeking a Director to begin immediately. This is a full-time, 12 month position. Our thriving Center offers care to children 6 weeks to 5 years old and is open mid - August to mid - June. The Director will work with parents, staff, and the Church to provide a loving, nurturing, learning environment. Our current Director will be assisting with the transition.
As the Director, you will:
- Be the face of the Center and set an upbeat and cheerful tone.
- Recruit, lead, supervise and act as a role model to our amazing teaching teams.
- Create positive relationships with families by serving as a responsive resource.
- Ensure that the staff interacts respectfully with children and others, demonstrating an inclusive environment.
- Maintain active waiting lists, enrollment, payroll, and address Center expenses.
- Ensure that the Center remains in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Support and implement the Church’s childcare philosophies, values, goals, and policies.
Click here for educational/experience requirements and a detailed job description. Resumes and correspondence should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary is dependent upon credentials and experience. No other benefits are provided for the position.
Visit Our Classrooms
Click on the images below for information on each of our classrooms. You will see the children being nurtured, having fun, and learning within each age group.